I.- What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. They are widely used in order to make Websites work and to improve their efficiency, as well as to provide Website usage information to the Website owner. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, it can be used to recognize the user with the aim of improving your navigation and providing the services requested by you.
If you do not want to send cookies to our system, you can disable it and control it from your browser. To do so, delete your browser history -cache- when you close the Web browser.
II.- What are the different types of Cookies?
Depending on the expiration date:
- “Session” cookies: They are stored in your browser only during the session (for example, until browser is closed).
- “Persistent” cookies: They are stored in your browser after the session (unless you delete them).
Depending on the activity:
- “Performance” cookies: They collect information on how users browse a Website. They do not collect personal data and all the information collected is stored anonymously. ‘Performance’ cookies are used to improve the performance of a Website.
- “Functionality” cookies: They allow the Website to keep track of the choices made by the user (such as changes in the size of the text or Website customization).
Depending on the purpose:
- “Analytical” cookies: They are used to collect statistics about the activity of
the user. Among others, items such as the following is analyzed: number of
users who visit the Website, number of visited pages as well as the activity of
the users on the Website and frequency of using. Collected information is
always anonymous, therefore there will be no way to establish a link between
the information and the person whom it refers.
- “Authentication” cookies: They are used by the Website for the maintenance of the user session during each visit, being dominant in the Website that require a username and password to access private environments.
Depending on its origin:
- “Own cookies”: Enabled by the Website you browse.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
III.- What type of cookies does BCO Congresos use?
This Website uses analytical cookies that allow to collect data.
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, below, you can see the use of the cookies made by this Website. By using this Website or by continuing to navigate on it or by accepting the cookies, you consent and agree that we will host these cookies on your computer or device for purposes stated herein.
Below lays out the type of cookies used when a user enters our Website, according to its purposes:
|Name of provider
||Purpose of the Cookie
||Used to collect data
As indicated previously, by browsing this Website the user will be consenting the generation of cookies for the above purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that you subsequently wish to delete cookies that have been stored on your computer and that necessarily require your consent, you may do so using the tools provided by your browser for such purposes. In this sense, you can find additional information in the next paragraph.
IV.- How can you reject the cookies?
In the case you want, subsequently to block or delete cookies that have been stored on your computer and that necessarily require your consent, you may do so using the tools provided by your browser for such purposes.
You can withdraw your consent related to this Policy of Cookies at any time, anddelete the cookies stored in your device. Depending on the internet browser that you are using, the procedure to revoke and delete the cookies might be any of the following:
V.- Additional notes
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and they give you the option to remove or disable them.
BCO Congresos is not responsible if disabling cookies affects or hinders the proper functioning of the Website, nor can it guarantee correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
VI.- Cookies Policy Update and Contact